Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chick-fil-A Rocks!!

I LOVE Chick-fil-A!! It is my absolute favorite place to eat. I know I probably eat there at least twice a week. I am definitely an "addict." And, luckily my husband loves to eat there too, so we are always in agreement when it is time to grab a quick bite to eat. I even went there for breakfast this morning, because they were giving away free sausage biscuits today. (And, FYI, they are giving away a free breakfast item every Thursday morning for the next four weeks.)

When my mom came to stay for a few weeks after Kassidy was born, she said she was actually tired of Chick-fil-A food by the time she left. WHAT??? The town she lives in does not even have a Chick-fil-A (which makes me really sad for her) and so I do not understand how she was tired of it in a couple weeks, when I have been chowing on it for a few years!! Hopefully, I have made your mouth water for a big chicken sandwich and a huge cup of sweet tea. Just be sure and give me a call before you head out :) :) :)

1 comment:

peggy said...

Oh, chick-fil-a... joshua is very sad there is not one here... yep, he is a big fan too!