Sunday, February 10, 2008

Always something

Well, I am sitting here on my husband's laptop because our computer has died...It has been "sick" for a couple months but we kinda ignored all the signs of impending doom and now it is officially dead. It is so funny because we just turned in all our tax info and we are anxiously awaiting our return - and I just told my husband that this year we only really had one little project that we needed to get done with the extra money. But, it seems like something always creeps up right around the time we get our return back.

Of course, a computer is by no means a necessity. I would probably be much more productive during the day if I would not surf the net and check my email. It may actually be a blessing in disguise. Maybe if we just use the laptop, I can learn to just get on the computer once a day and cut back on a lot of wasted time. So, when I signed on to write this blog update, I was kinda bummed about our computer, but now I see that there is actually something positive that can come out of this!! I can actually spend more time cleaning the house, washing clothes, picking up toys...wait a minute, maybe this is not as positive as I thought :) :)

2 comments:

VJ said...

Shhh, don't expose my secret. :) The computer can get addicting, I know.

Good luck with getting a new one.

peggy said...

found you from Micki's blog... scanned through several of your entries and enjoyed them-- chuckled at several as i can relate to many of the situations!