Saturday, February 2, 2008

Stand up!!

Well, we just realized that Kassidy Beth can stand up on her own. (For those of you who remember, I discovered she could sit up because I was on the phone and I put her down on the floor and she just sat there - all balanced and secure.) It is so funny because with your fourth child, you are so busy with all the other kids, that you kinda forget to watch for things like rolling over, sitting up, cruising, and standing. With your first kid, you are checking on a daily basis to see if they can do any new "tricks." I told someone that one day Kassidy will walk in the kitchen and ask for some juice and I will be like - "Wow, you can walk!!"

Anyway, back to the whole standing up incident...Matt was helping her stand and he let go for a second and she continued to stand on her own!! She looked so big and so proud. I feel like she is growing up way too fast (she'll be 8 months in just a few days). Looks like she may be an early walker...but I am not pushing for that. I know that walking all day for her means chasing all day for me!!

No comments: