Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gotta love Brody-man!!!


Well, Brody has been in rare form this week. He has not been "bad" just a little crazy....he is definitely starting to test boundaries and he is totally into trying to make me laugh by saying totally random things and doing totally strange things!! Let me just list a few of his "memorable" moments from the past few days:

1. He called me a "heartless woman" and a "ranting" mom....these two phrases are from The Suite Life of Zach and Cody - may be time to cut back on that show (at least for the B-man)

2. He put a whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet and then dug it out and set the gross, disgusting, soggy, mess back on the bathroom counter.....EWWWWW!!

3. He decided that he had to go pee-pee and he could not wait so he peed all over the floor in The Gamestop store at the mall....what is funny about this situation, is that he was with Matt and let's just say Matt was TOTALLY embarrassed. He said he kept saying "Stop peeing Brody...stop it, now"...of course, Brody just let it keep flowing and flowing and flowing. Matt said he REALLY had to pee-pee and he must not have gone all day!!

4. He is into drawing all over his body - The other day I was putting him in his seat and he was hiding a pen and so I took it from him and sat it down (apparently not far enough away from him) because when I got to the store, he was covered in black pen (arms, legs, maybe even a little facial art). I am thinking that kid will definitely have a tatoo at some point in his life.

5. He is now into helping us with our discipline - Like if you point at him when you are angry, he will tell you that you should not point or if you spank him, he will say it is not nice to hit people. My favorite was when he and Matt were arguing over something and Matt said "You do not argue with your dad!" and Brody responded, "Well, you are arguing with me!" And you know Matt just loved that response....let's just say Matt and Brody have been "bonding" a lot this week!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Poor Brody! He is so much like Jon David. Must be a 2nd brother thing. Wonder if Matt was like that as a little boy?

Jen said...

He sounds like quite a character! I just sat and laughed my way though that blog. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but someday we'll be missing all this excitement at our houses. :-)

Just Jaimie said...

I laughed and laughed at this. In fact, I just laugh athim in general. I love that little boy! I can just imagine him doing all that as I read your words, and I love how you can appreciate his creativity and just 'Brodiness" lol! You're awesome. -Jaimie

Andrea said...

did luke live in your house this week? he loves to pee everywhere, draw on himself, and definitely tries to correct us when we discipline..even with libby. it's probably good that they're not together all the time. they would get into some major trouble!!!