Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What, no Chef Mickeys???




Ok, so I am so frustrated right now. No, it is not because one of my kids is being naughty and No, it is not because Matt is being a bad husband.....it is because I cannot get reservations at Chef Mickeys!! I know this may sound trivial to you non-Disney Loving people, but to a true Disney addict, this is very heart wrenching news. This is the most awesome character meal they offer at WDW...you get to meet all the A-listers (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Goofy...)


I have just been wasting my time and not really been too worried about calling...simply because for our last Disney trip, I called like 2 weeks before we left and they had 3 or 4 openings. Not the case this trip - and I learned my lesson the hard way. I have 4 kids (well, really only 3 that care) the are REALLY excited about going back to Chef Mickey's this year (just look how excited they are in the above pics) and I have to tell them that their mommy is a total loser and did not call soon enough so now we can't go. Although there is a tiny, weenie, itty-bitty light at the end of the tunnel....the lady said to call back every day until we leave for Orlando and ask about any cancellations. So, I will be calling every morning and every evening between now and October 4th. I went ahead and made reservations for a character breakfast at Cape May Cafe (any ever been there?) but sadly there will be no Mickey and no Donald (my kiddos favorites)....You better believe I will be cancelling that reservation if I can get my foot in the door at Chef Mickeys!! You Disney Lovers send some Positive Mickey vibes my way!!!


No comments: