Friday, September 19, 2008

You NEED a vacation, right?

Since my last post was kind of a bummer and it talked about how money is so tight these days, I thought I would post about a great way for you to go and spend some of that hard earned cash....Well, I have come upon some useful information for any of you guys that might be planning a Disney trip anytime in the next year. I just found out yesterday that the Magic Kingdom is offering everyone a great birthday present this coming year - free admission to the park on your actual birthday! I think that is a pretty sweet offer, considering that the ticket price is around $70. Of course, you still have to foot the bill for the rest of your family.

But, I have another great deal to share with you that can help you save even more money. The Nickeoldeon Suites in Orlando (www.nickhotel.com) will let you stay there free for the night on any one of your children's birthdays (you do have to agree to stay at least 3 nights - basically buy two get one free)...But that hotel is awesome. I have friends that have stayed there and they said there kids never wanted to leave the hotel because of the water park, pools, arcades.... And most likely, you would be in Orlando for at least three nights anyway, so it is a great deal to only pay for two!!

So, if you plan it just right, you can get one of your kids a free ticket and get one night free at the Nick Hotel. Seriously, you will be saving somewhere around $300....That is a pretty good chunk of change. So, go now and beg your hubby for a Disney vacation and tell him ALL the money you will be saving - hopefully, he won't want to discuss all the money you will be spending on a Disney vacation no matter how many great deals I can find you !!

No comments: