Friday, April 11, 2008




I got to have dinner with one of my best friends the other night in Atlanta. We have been friends since college and have somehow managed to stay in touch and see each other a few times a year. We have so many great memories from college including fun times with karaoke, making fun of all of our roommates, dyeing each other's hair one too many times, and meeting our husbands to be around the same time (which meant a lot of double dates). I doubt many people would really get our humor (including our husbands), but we always have a great time when we get together.


We ate at Carrabas and I doubt it will ever be the same again - with all 6 of our crazy kids. We were also eating with my husband's best friend from college (who is still single) and we were joking about how he would probably never want kids after having dinner with all of us. Oh well, we had fun and I am thankful for our old friends (although they probably know way too much about us) because there are so many fun memories to talk about and hopefully lots of new fun times ahead of us.

5 comments:

Gina said...

So great to see those faces. Ahhh Drew. Andrea hasn't changed a bit. Glad you had a great time. Nothing like college buds. Still count you as my first college friend. "Excuse me, do you know where Freshman Seminar is?"

Robin said...

What's funny it that I can still picture you in my head - what you were wearing and all. And then wasn't Mike one of the first (if not the first) guys we met at Liberty??

Andrea said...

Love the pics....we had such a good time with yall. We definitely don't see each other enough. Our kids are the cutest ever!!! :-)

Gina said...

What was I wearing? And yes he was thanks to your obsession with Italian New Yorkers. He was roommates with Will Pavone and Dan Cuomo. Mike only had eyes for Jen Eaddy that night though.

Robin said...

I guess I should have said that I can see you in my head in Demoss Hall and you are in front of the gift shop....I kinda remember a little white knee length skirt and maybe a darker colored shirt. But I doubt that is actually right - I just distinctly remember meeting you.