Thursday, January 10, 2008

What's up with the kiddos


Well, with four kids, it seems like there is always something going on in each of their lives and I want to always do my best to keep up with what is important to them. Micah has just started another season of basketball and he scored a basket at his first game of the season!! My parents (who live in VA) were there and he was determined to score some points for them. His determination showed because he had to shoot it three times in a row but it finally went in. I love when people have the characteristic of determination/dedication...so, of course, I was soooo proud that he did not give up and was able to achieve his goal. Mackenzie came home from school with the news that a "boy" likes her. All I can say is "here we go....." And, then Brody has just been jamming on his drum set - I told someome that my parents got him a drum set for Christmas and their response was, "What did you do to them??" What's funny is, I could actually see him growing up to be a drummer in a band - a positive way to release ALL that energy. Finally, there is our baby girl, Kassidy. She is growing and changing every day. But her lastest accomplishment is sleeping through the night. Wow, what a difference it makes when we are all actually sleeping at night. I think now we all wake up smiling :) :) :) The other morning, Matt looked at me and said, "I think we may have actually made it through the crazy years, babe." I just laughed. Has he forgotten that they grow up to be teenagers????

1 comment:

Billy Price said...

I think the drums were a great idea.