Sunday, January 6, 2008

First time blogger





Well, I decided to start blogging - just another task to add to my already crazy days. But, I wanted to be able to keep up with all the wonderful memories that fill each of my days as a mother of four. Each day the kids do or say something that is either totally hilarious or totally profound. Hopefully, now I will be able to share all these moments with my friends and family through this blog. People always say that we must be crazy for having four kids but I always say that it just adds to the fun and good times. Just think - if you have a wonderful time with two kids...imagine how much excitement we have with four. Each child is so uniquely different and they each bring us so much joy - but each in their own special way. Micah is so caring, sensitive, and smart. Kenzie is such a girly-girl, so pretty and sweet. Brody is just plain crazy, but so entertaining. And Kassidy is so laid-back and smiles all the time. I never imagined that I would be a stay at home mom to four children by the age of 30...but here I am - loving every minute of the life God has chosen for me!!

1 comment:

Billy Price said...

I am so proud of you I can't think of a higher calling than raising those precious grandbabies