Sunday, January 27, 2008

She can crawl!!


Well, my little baby girl is now an official crawler...she is all over the place. It is so cute to watch her explore anything and everything she sees. I fed her earlier and I left the jar of food on the floor while I ran to the kitchen. Well, my husband found her with baby food smeared in her hair and I remembered - Oh yeah, I guess I can't leave things lying around anymore. Later, I found her laying on the floor finishing off her brother's apple juice. (I guess she knows how to drink from a sippy cup!)

It is so funny to me - because we always want our little ones to reach the next milestone, but once they actually get there, you always think about how it was a little bit easier before - like I was thinking today - "wow, it was a lot easier when I could just sit her in one place and she would actually stay there..." But, in the next couple of weeks, we will start to think about how cute it will be when she walks - not stopping to think how much time we will spend chasing her all around the house :) :) ;)

1 comment:

Jerry Walls said...

Robin, I love your blog! Even though we see the kids often it gives us a great picture of whats going on all the time!