Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What was that noise??

We had a meeting with Kenzie's teacher today....we took Brody & Kassidy with us because we knew we would only be there a few minutes. Remember, we are the only ones in the classroom with the teacher sitting rather closely to each other at a kid's desk in itty, bitty chairs.

Well, Kassidy sat on Matt's lap most of the meeting...which turned out to be quite unfortunate for him. You see, right in the middle of the meeting Kassidy decided to let out a huge poot on Matt's leg. Then she proceeded to laugh so hard....followed by those dreaded words, "I poot...I poot..." It was one of those moments where I heard it but I tried really hard to act like I did not hear it. I knew if I looked at Matt I would bust out laughing - I did see him out of the corner of my eye and his face was so red. The sound, the laughter, and the words that followed were never actually acknowledged by anyone. If the teacher heard it, she did a great job of "acting" like it never happened.

Talk about one of those little embarrassing moments...but, thinking back on it now, it was totally hilarious & only affirms why I love little kids so much - total honesty and no inhibitions at all!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok I almost laughed out of my chair with that one! You have to remember that the teacher has kids of her own and she is with kids all day. I am sure Kassidy is not the first child to "poot" in her presence.

Jennifer Tucker said...

Now THAT's funny! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL, I would've laughed. The teacher was probably wanting to laugh. Next time, I say go for it and laugh it up. Because that was funny!

Billy Price said...

that's a Price gene for sure...I am sure the teacher went home and told her family and they all laughed..love ya Mom

Jacki Marie said...

tooo funny!