Thursday, July 31, 2008

Family Fun

Well, I am proud to update that "Walls Family Fun Week" has been a success!! And, I am not tired or stressed or ready to kill my kids!! I have actually had a really great week with them. We have done almost everything on our list and the week is not even over yet. Kenzie even looked at me at one point and said, "Thanks mom, this has been awesome....I got to eat pizza, go swimming, rent a movie...." That made it all worth it....to know that my kids are actually aware that I am trying to make this week special and to get a thank you was awesome!

I am still not at all ready for school to start back up but I am at least accepting the fact....My kids are just awesome and I am so thankful for each one of them and how unique and special they each are. I hope that we will always be a super close family and my kids will always know how much their mom & dad really love them and thank God for them.

Well, I better get back to the kids....we are in the middle of that "playdate with our friends" that I promised at the beginning of the week.

No comments: