Saturday, May 3, 2008

So, I recently signed up for a Facebook account and I had to list all my favorite movies and tv shows. I listed Dirty Dancing as my favorite all time movie from back in the day. Well, Matt kindly dropped a hint that I might want to take that movie off my list. Of course, being the Patrick Swayze fan that I am, I was like, "What? Are you crazy? That movie rocks." He went on to remind me that the movie has an abortion scene, lots of premarital sex, and - you guessed it- a lot of "dirty" dancing. And, once I really thought about it, I did have to sneak out and watch it at my friends house because I knew my parents would not let me watch it at our house. And it is probably safe to say that I would not want my kids to watch it. Although, I did come really close to buying Kassidy a onesie that said, "Nobody puts my baby in a corner." I just wasn't sure if anyone would get it.

So, I gave in and took it off my favorites list. But, I must admit, if I came across the movie on tv tonight, I would be forced to at least dvr it, so I could watch my all time favorite scenes and, of course, fast forward through anything questionable (I promise, Matt).


As far as the tv shows go, I love me some Kirk Cameron in Growing Pains. Matt bought me the first season on DVD and we watched the whole set in a couple of weeks. We would both catch ourselves laughing out loud....I mean, who doesn't love Mikey Seaver and his side kick, Boner?? I also listed Family Ties. Micheal J. Fox is hilarious in that show. I actually love pretty much the whole cast in that show. I wanted to name one of our girls Mallory, but Matt never went for it.


See if any of these pics bring back a smile to your face....

No comments: