Monday, May 19, 2008



We just got back from the beach and this trip just reaffirmed what I have always known - "I Love the beach!!" It is so peaceful and relaxing and just plain beautiful. The kids had a blast...I think their favorite part was the fact that we got to see some dolphins. Kenzie now loves dolphins - she even bought a book on dolphins so she could read up on them. It was funny because she was reading the book and she stopped to tell me "Mom, I know why dolphins are not fish, because if they were, they would eat themselves....they eat fish for their food." I thought that was a funny way to put it, but her logic made perfect sense.


The trip was pretty uneventful, which is good when you have four kids. I did lose a beach towel....but not the conventional way. I was sitting in some chairs by the pool and I left to go for a short walk. I came back to get my towel and there was this weirdo guy who was totally drying off his whole body with my towel. He dried off for a little bit then he put my towel back where it was and left. Matt wanted me to get my towel and I was like "No Way"...that is so gross. I will just count it as a loss and buy a new towel. I don't really like the idea of some strange man wiping his body off with my towel...


No comments: