Saturday, March 15, 2008

Squeeze those buttocks!!


So, I decided that I would start doing pilates everyday - just to add a little something different to my routine. The first time I put in the dvd, Kenzie comes in the room and starts working out with me. It was really cute. Then, the next time I decided to work out, Micah, Brody, & Kenzie wanted to do the video with me. It was really cute, so I told Matt to snap a picture. Well, as soon as he took the picture, he laid on the floor with Kassidy on his stomach and our whole family was doing pilates together. Funny thing to try and picture, huh?


Anyway, what was really funny, was how the kids would just laugh and giggle every time the instructor said, "Ok, let's squeeze those buttocks." Or she would talk about how great your "tush" was going to look when you were finished. It was priceless to hear them get so tickled and of course, Kenzie has used the word "buttocks" more than once today. All I can say, is that they need to start putting a rating on those workout dvds :) :) :)

2 comments: