Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Walls Boys

Well, it looks like I may have two little "stud muffins" on my hands. My two boys are already working it with the ladies at the mere ages of 8 and 3. (Do you think they get this from their daddy??)

Anyway, I'll start with Micah. I was cleaning his book bag out and I found a very interesting note. It was from a little girl who calls herself his "girlfriend." The note went a little like this, "I haven't been saying hey to you because you haven't been saying hey to me. So, do you want to spend some time together? If you do, meet me outside. I will get my girls and you get your boys. So, please do it, because we will be there." (I found it hilarious that they already have a "posse" that follows them around.) He is only in 2nd grade and he already has a girl telling him what to do!

Then, on to little Brody-man. Last week after church, I was picking up the kids and I hear people cheering and clapping. I look over to see Brody sitting on a bench with his little friend, Lanna, and he has his arms around her neck and he is planting a huge kiss on her lips. Of course, everyone is like "That's a pastor's kid for you......" And the clapping & cheering only encourages Brody because he loves to be in the spotlight. So, now in his mind, kissing = attention...which for me means only one thing - Trouble!!

3 comments:

peggy said...

hey... do you mind if a link to your blog from mine? ... this will be mainly so i don't have to go through micki's page to find a link to yours! peggy

Robin said...

No problem....link up! I was talking to Micki about trying to leave comments last night - I am still struggling. But I have looked at your blog...your boys are cute :)

peggy said...

ok...now i'll have to recruit micki in helping me, because i don't know how to...hahaha.... she helps me set my pages up--yes pages, she got me started on xanga, myspace, and facebook!