Monday, October 20, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the chance to get to go back to bed in the morning...it is one of my favorite things to do. In high school, I would actually get up a little bit earlier so that I would be able to get back in the bed after I took my shower. It is the best when it is nice & chilly and I can climb back under the blankets and doze off. This morning was absolutely the perfect morning for this. I had to get up at 6:30am because Kassidy was crying...well, after like 5 or 10 minutes, she went back to sleep. I did not really have much luck trying to get back to sleep. I got up & made the kids lunches, got them all dressed, and Matt took them to school (he let Brody ride along, too). As soon as he left, I ran to my room, snuggled up under my favorite, brown, fuzzy blanket and went back to sleep for a whole extra hour. It was the best!!!

So, this has been an awesome start to what will hopefully be an awesome day....Isn't it funny how the little things in life can make us so happy sometimes!!!

No comments: