Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm a big boy now!!!



Well, we did it...we got our little guys some bunk beds. I know I said that we probably would not because of the whole falling off the top bunk story, but he had his little heart set on bunk beds and he promised that he would never jump/fall off again. And, he has been true to his word - considering that he will not even climb up the ladder to the top bunk. I guess he really got scared the one time he fell and so, now he is totally content hanging out on the bottom bunk. I even ask him to sit on the top bunk with his brother and sisters so that I could take a picture and he refused to get up there!! Fine with me...he can stay away from the top bunk as long as he needs to.


So, my little boy now sleeps in a big boy bed...and he even gave up his nightime pacifier (which I know we let him keep way too long....but I like to pick and choose my battles with Brody). I had always told him that kids did not use pacifiers in big boy beds and sure enough, the first night in his bed, he did not even ask for it. He has never even ask me about it since that night. So, a success story at the Walls house - Brody is officially a"Big Boy" now :) :) :)

No comments: